How Lawn Care Companies in Howell Help with Winter Lawn Care
Your lawn may be the largest part of your garden landscape. From seeding and mowing to weeding and raking autumn leaves, you do your best to keep it looking lush.
While your lawn may not require as much care in the winter as it does during the other seasons of the year, did you know there are steps you can take to make sure your lawn is in good shape come springtime?
- Keep your lawn clean – If leaves have piled up during fall, there’s a chance the lawn could suffocate before winter. Leaves that are left behind could also invite disease if they’re too wet.
- Avoid a lot of lawn traffic – When the lawn is frosted or dormant, try not to walk on it too much.
- Be careful when treating ice! – Use Ice Melt instead of rock salt to avoid damaging your lawn and landscaping during the winter. Ice melt covers 2 times more area than rock salt, which will help keep you from using so too much that you accidentally damage your lawn.
What Sets Ever So Green Apart from Other Lawn Care Companies in Howell?
Choosing from the many lawn care companies in Howell can be tricky! We specialize in lawn care services to provide you with a beautiful, green, and healthy lawn. Relax and enjoy a beautiful lawn this season while we do the work! We take great pride in delivering expert and professional service to all our customers with:
- Full Fertilization Program
- Fertilization with Crabgrass Control Application
- Fertilization with Broadleaf Control
- Summer Fertilization with Spot Weed Control
- Mid-Summer Fertilization
- Full Fertilization with Broadleaf Control
- Turf Winterization
Noticeable results guaranteed! If you are not satisfied with the results of any treatment, simply call us; we’ll make it right. We are committed to quality service and customer satisfaction. Contact us today or Give us a call at 517-540-1100 to get started.