Do you know how to maintain your lawn during the winter?
Have you even thought about your grass since the first snow fell?
Like many of us in the Midwest, you’ve switched out the lawn mower for a snow shovel.
While your lawn may not require as much care in the winter as it does during the other seasons of the year, did you know there are some steps you can take to make sure your lawn is in good shape come springtime?
- Aerate & fertilize – In the fall, have your lawn aerated. Aerating your lawn will give it a chance to breathe before the grass goes dormant. After you’ve aerated, fertilize to give your lawn the nutrients it needs to prepare for winter.
- Keep the lawn clean – If leaves have piled up during fall, there’s a chance the lawn could suffocate before winter. Leaves that are left behind could also invite disease if they’re too wet.
- Avoid a lot of lawn traffic – When the lawn is frosted or dormant, try not to walk on it too much.
- Be careful when treating ice! – Avoid damaging your lawn and landscaping during the winter by using Ice Melt instead of rock salt. Ice melt covers 2 times more than rock salt, which will keep you from using too much, which can damage the areas of your lawn that you hit accidentally.
What Sets Ever So Green Apart from Other Howell Lawn Fertilization Companies?
We specialize in lawn care services that will provide you with a beautiful, green and healthy lawn. Relax and enjoy a beautiful lawn this season while we do the work! We take great pride in delivering expert and professional service to all our customers with:
- Full Fertilization Program
- Fertilization with Crabgrass Control Application
- Fertilization with Broadleaf Control
- Summer Fertilization with Spot Weed Control
- Mid-Summer Fertilization
- Full Fertilization with Broadleaf Control
- Turf Winterization
Noticeable results guaranteed! If you are not satisfied with the results of any treatment, simply call us; we’ll make it right. We are committed to quality service and customer satisfaction. Give us a call today at 517-518-8523 to get started.