Do You Need Professional Help for Lawn Grubs?
Have you noticed signs of grubs in your lawn? Maybe you’ve noticed the grass feels a little spongy, or you’re finding brown patches where the grass was once green.
Grubs are a huge problem through the summer in Michigan. When you’re beginning to prep your lawn for warmer weather, there are a few things you can do to make sure grubs won’t be an issue later on.
- Look for dry patches in early spring to mid-summer that signals grubs have developed into adults. Grubs regularly eat grass roots, so grass and soil damage will be noticeable.
- Additionally, you may notice spongy spots or gives a little as you walk on it. This could be indicative of an infestation.
- Finally, if you’ve noticed more creatures feasting on your lawn, that’s a pretty sure sign that you have grubs. Look out for an increase of birds, raccoons, skunks, or moles.
Do You Need Professional Grub Control Help?
Hiring a professional lawn care company is one of the obvious solutions to get rid of grubs, but how can you make sure you’re investing wisely and hiring a company that is going to put in the hard work?
Before you hire a company for grub control in Howell, ask these questions:
- What are your prices? This is likely the first question you have when considering
- Are you licensed and insured? If a company is licensed and insured properly, you can trust that you’re getting the best quality service from dedicated professionals committed to doing the job properly.
- Do you maintain a schedule? You want to know whether the service you’re interested in has a set schedule, or if you’ll have to create your own. You might also ask if the same crew will take care of your lawn each service, or if there’s a rotating crew.
- Do you provide other services as well? If you’re looking for a specialist, it’s important to know if they truly have the experts in their field, or if they’re wearing many hats. While a crew that’s well-seasoned in many areas of expertise can be useful, it’s also important to make sure that you’re hiring a company that doesn’t stretch itself too thin.
- What chemicals do you use? If you have pets and kids who play in your yard, you’ll want to know what types of fertilizers and chemicals are being used to treat weeds and for pest control.
We specialize in lawn care services that will provide you with a beautiful, green, and healthy lawn.
- Full Fertilization Program
- Fertilization with Crabgrass Control Application
- Fertilization with Broadleaf Control
- Summer Fertilization with Spot Weed Control
- Mid-Summer Fertilization
- Full Fertilization with Broadleaf Control
- Turf Winterization
- Partial programs and individual applications are available. Service months may vary with weather conditions. New customers receive a 5 percent discount for full program prepayment.
Talk to Ever So Green and Hire a Great Company for Grub Control in Howell!
Hiring a grub control company in Howell to help you take care of these pesky lawn critters is your best bet to get the perfectly manicured lawn you dream about. In 2-3 weeks, you can have grass that is the envy of your neighbors and that will entice your family and friends to hang out with you in your backyard for a barbeque when the weather warms up. Contact us to request a quote today!