Has it snowed in your city yet?
Are you already dreaming of warmer spring days?
As you daydream about sunnier weather, there are some lawn care tasks you can take care of right now to make sure your grass looks its best in the spring.
Most lawns suffer from these common issues:
- Grass is too thin
- Bare spots
- Ugly brown spots
- Out of control weeds
- Yellow stripes
The best thing to do to tackle tricky lawn problems is to hire a professional lawn care and fertilization company. Experts who know the right products and techniques are the best people to take care of your lawn!
In the meantime, there are some things you can do to help temper these issues before they get out of hand.
- Harsh weather and lots of traffic can lead to thinning grass. Seeding with a turf builder can thicken up your grass and even improve the soil underneath.
- If you have a generally good-looking lawn with some bare spots, you can treat the spots individually with seed and fertilizer that releases lawn food. First, be sure to remove any dead grass and loosen the soil underneath.
- Treating brown spots requires a little more care – diagnosing the underlying cause (fungus, bugs, grubs, etc.) – but ultimately can be solved with fertilizing and a steady lawn care routine.
- Treating the lawn before grubs hatch and before weeds start to sprout is the best way to get pests and weeds under control before the problem starts.
- Crabgrass is a troublemaker, but this is another weed that can be treated before it appears in the first place. Try a crabgrass preventer in early spring to stop it from sprouting and protect your lawn all season.
- Stripes of yellow grass usually mean you’ve applied fertilizer wrong – hire the professionals to make sure you’re using the right type of fertilizer and that it’s applied correctly during the right season.
Tired of Searching the Internet for “Fertilizer Companies Near Me” Without any Luck? Your Search Stops Here
We specialize in lawn care services that will provide you with a beautiful, green and healthy lawn.
• Full Fertilization Program
• Fertilization with Crabgrass Control Application
• Fertilization with Broadleaf Control
• Summer Fertilization with Spot Weed Control
• Mid-Summer Fertilization
• Full Fertilization with Broadleaf Control
• Turf Winterization
Partial programs and individual applications are available. Service months may vary with weather conditions. New customers receive a 5-percent discount for full program prepayment.
Noticeable results guaranteed! If you are not satisfied with the results of any treatment, simply call us; we’ll make it right. We are committed to quality service and customer satisfaction.
Relax and enjoy a beautiful lawn this season while we do the work! We take great pride in delivering expert and professional service to all our customers. Request a quote today to get started!